Royal Martial Arts operates an open access policy. People of all nationalities are welcome to apply for places. We are a popular program and applications are often well in excess of places available. Our priorities for acceptance are as follows:
Spots are limited - complete the registration timely to secure your spot.
Registration is only considered when the payment has been fully completed.
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Royal Martial Arts. By completing the registration and payment to Royal Martial Arts, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the following terms, conditions and all the applicable laws and regulations.
1. You, as the parent or guardian (or the spouse, partner or legal representative thereof having the legal authority to agree to the terms and conditions in this form) give consent to the participation of your child (ren) in the Royal Martial Arts program.
2. You agree that you do so at your own risk and assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages affecting your child during the Royal Martial Arts classes and completely agree to release and discharge Royal Martial Arts and all its associates from any and all claims or causes of action, damages, or other liabilities that may result from or arise out of your child (ren) participation in the training and the use or intended use of the facilities and equipment related thereto.
3. In no event will Royal Martial Arts be liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, our training.
4. You accept full responsibility for any damage to the Royal Martial Arts locations, facilities and/or equipment caused by you (or your children).
5. You certify that each child is in good health and able to participate in all activities unless and until I provide you with information in writing setting forth any physical condition(s) of, and/or medications taken by, such child and the extent to which such physical condition(s) and/or medications may limit his or her ability to participate in any activities. In case of an emergency affecting the child, you hereby give permission for a physician or hospital designated by Royal Martial Arts to administer treatment to the child. You understand and agree that when such child (ren) participate in any exercise or training program, there is the possibility of physical injury.
6. In no event is Royal Martial Arts responsible nor obliged to refund any classes missed by your own absence. We will assess requests of transferring the missed class to another location or group, considering the reason of absence. There is no obligation for Royal Martial Arts to provide alternative classes or a refund in the case of family holidays or personal events, conflicting school holidays or early leave for the Summer.
7. In case of a cancelled class, Royal Martial Arts will provide alternative classes at a later moment or a different venue in the current or next term. Registration fees are non-refundable and can only be transferred to another class at one our locations.
8. You agree to allow Royal Martial Arts to employ any audio, video or photographs taken of you while on the training location for publicity purposes. Always feel free to discuss and inform the trainer or staff member if you have any specific or personal objections.